- A marine survey from a respected professional aids the negotiation between buyer and seller and provides essential information about the vessels condition. Ask your broker to recommend local surveyors in Mallorca.
- Take advantage of your brokers close relationships with the banks and leasing companies who specialise in yacht finance.
- Sign a contract that stipulates dates for deposits, final payment, delivery and handover (including handover of keys and title documentation for the past five years). Our contracts were drawn up by specialists in marine law in the UK and Spain.
- Make sure your monies are paid into dedicated client accounts for the utmost security.
- Ensure you know when you become responsible for insuring the boat and paying for mooring fees.
- Decide where you will register the boat and choose a name. Your broker can arrange this for you.
- We can organise for you your RYA training.
- Make sure you have our calendar of events so that you can join our next cruise!